Transcript of Barack Obama at the Open for Questions with Interactive One at the White House
“We are in a critical juncture here. I’ve been fighting for two and half years to get through this economic storm and we have stabilized; but we have stabilized at an unemployment rate that that is too high and too many people are still hurting. There is going to be an enormous resistance, all of you are experts on online stuff, to our guest from Interactive One, your ability to facilitate this sort of conversation between experts and communities in need is something that we are very interested in. Ok everybody so, I want you guys to pump this up… so that one of two things happen; either congress gets it done, or if congress doesn’t get it done, people know exactly what’s holding it up. Alright?
Thank ya everybody
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14