You’re running out of time to sweep your sweet thang off her feet for Valentine’s Day. Do you still want to make a big romantic gesture surely to melt your lover’s heart? Well, we’ve got you covered! Tie on that apron that’s been hanging behind the kitchen door since you moved in and get to your kitchen!
Must Read: 4 Sexy Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes
#TeamBeautiful has some deliciously delightful recipes that are sure to impress your boo! From sweet treats to savory morsels, the hardest working chef in the game–Chef Marsh has created dishes for every level cook to execute effortlessly. Try one or be ambitious and try them all! One thing’s for sure–if you try at least one of these, this gift will keep on giving. Wink!
Check The Mouth-Watering Recipes Out Below:
Shrimp Chambord Tacos
8 oz of jumbo shrimp cleaned and shelled
2 sage leaves chopped
1 ounce of coconut milk
3 teaspoons of salt
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 ½ once of Chambord liqueur
2 teaspoons of olive oil
4 small flour tortilla
½ cup of arugula
¼ cup of melted butter
1 red onion
¼ cup of warm red wine vinegar (lemon juice also works)
1. Start by slicing the onion and placing in the red wine vinegar with a pinch of salt and pepper, place aside
2. Next add 1 teaspoon of oil in a heated pan then and add garlic.
3. While garlic is sweating add a pinch of salt and pepper to your shrimp.
4. Place shrimp in pan cook one side, when you flip to cook other side of shrimp add sage.
5. Deglaze your pan with Chambord Liqueur and reduce by half then add the coconut milk and butter and whisk until mixed.
6. Once you have a velvety sauce add your shrimp and toss.
On your tortilla start with shrimp and sauce mixture followed by pickled red onions and a few arugula leaves. Finish with a squeeze of lime and garnish with lime wedge.