1. Protein. Steak houses and other restaurants typically serve meats that are easily three times the size of a healthy portion. Instead, make sure that your healthy protein, including lean beef, chicken or fish, only takes up one quarter of your dinner plate…about the size of your palm.
- Kirk Cameron: Halloween Masks Mocking Obama Represent Jesus Defeating Satan
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- Elise Neal, Sean Blakemore Dish On TV One's 'The Fright Night Files' [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]