1. Protein. Steak houses and other restaurants typically serve meats that are easily three times the size of a healthy portion. Instead, make sure that your healthy protein, including lean beef, chicken or fish, only takes up one quarter of your dinner plate…about the size of your palm.
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident