1. Protein. Steak houses and other restaurants typically serve meats that are easily three times the size of a healthy portion. Instead, make sure that your healthy protein, including lean beef, chicken or fish, only takes up one quarter of your dinner plate…about the size of your palm.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Did Not Violate Michael Brown's Civil Rights
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Internet Trolls Made Baby Girl With Rare Condition Into A Hurtful Meme, Mother Speaks Out