3. Red Wine. A 5-ounce glass of wine contains an average of 125 calories. Don’t think that just because it’s a beverage, those calories don’t count. Be aware of how much you’re drinking, and consider drinking sparkling water with lemon or lime between glasses of wine to make you feel more satiated.
- Here's Why Nicki Minaj Hilariously Called Miley Cyrus Out During The MTV VMAs
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Black Man Jailed For Months Over $5 Theft Found Dead In Cell