Dolce Rosso: The sweet red is at the forefront of today’s latest emerging wine trends, offering consumers a sweeter, more approachable red wine that appeals to both connoisseurs and exploratory wine drinkers alike. VOGA Italia’s Dolce Rosso combines a supple blend of Italian Syrah and Merlot, offering up tantalizing flavors of plum and cherry to entice the palate and deliver a smooth, lingering taste. Great for daylight delights or evening temptations, VOGA Italia’s Dolce Rosso is the perfect way to celebrate “la dolce vita” – the sweet life. Dolce Rosso is packaged in VOGA Italia’s striking and award winning cylindrical bottle with resealable cap. Dolce Rosso’s bold red branding will draw the eye of consumers while staying true to VOGA Italia’s unique presentation and style. Dolce Rosso is available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $10.99.
- Rush Limbaugh Says Idris Elba Should Not Play James Bond Because He's Black!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- 5 African Americans Named Rhodes Scholars
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- L.A. Reid Tells How He Knew 14-Year-Old Usher Would Be A Star [VIDEO]