Dolce Rosso: The sweet red is at the forefront of today’s latest emerging wine trends, offering consumers a sweeter, more approachable red wine that appeals to both connoisseurs and exploratory wine drinkers alike. VOGA Italia’s Dolce Rosso combines a supple blend of Italian Syrah and Merlot, offering up tantalizing flavors of plum and cherry to entice the palate and deliver a smooth, lingering taste. Great for daylight delights or evening temptations, VOGA Italia’s Dolce Rosso is the perfect way to celebrate “la dolce vita” – the sweet life. Dolce Rosso is packaged in VOGA Italia’s striking and award winning cylindrical bottle with resealable cap. Dolce Rosso’s bold red branding will draw the eye of consumers while staying true to VOGA Italia’s unique presentation and style. Dolce Rosso is available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $10.99.
- "News One Now" Explores New Orleans' School System After Katrina In 1-Hour Special
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- So This Happened: Media Misidentified Man As Alleged WDBJ Shooter Vester Flanagan, Apologizes For Mistake