Dolce Rosso: The sweet red is at the forefront of today’s latest emerging wine trends, offering consumers a sweeter, more approachable red wine that appeals to both connoisseurs and exploratory wine drinkers alike. VOGA Italia’s Dolce Rosso combines a supple blend of Italian Syrah and Merlot, offering up tantalizing flavors of plum and cherry to entice the palate and deliver a smooth, lingering taste. Great for daylight delights or evening temptations, VOGA Italia’s Dolce Rosso is the perfect way to celebrate “la dolce vita” – the sweet life. Dolce Rosso is packaged in VOGA Italia’s striking and award winning cylindrical bottle with resealable cap. Dolce Rosso’s bold red branding will draw the eye of consumers while staying true to VOGA Italia’s unique presentation and style. Dolce Rosso is available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $10.99.
- Don’t Miss The 2014 Trumpet Awards! [SNEAK PEEK]
- Look How Beautiful Nicki Minaj Is Without All That Makeup! [PHOTOS]
- Is A Breast Cancer Cure Finally On The Way?
- Casting For Aaliyah Biopic: Our Picks For The Cast!
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One