Dolce Rosso: The sweet red is at the forefront of today’s latest emerging wine trends, offering consumers a sweeter, more approachable red wine that appeals to both connoisseurs and exploratory wine drinkers alike. VOGA Italia’s Dolce Rosso combines a supple blend of Italian Syrah and Merlot, offering up tantalizing flavors of plum and cherry to entice the palate and deliver a smooth, lingering taste. Great for daylight delights or evening temptations, VOGA Italia’s Dolce Rosso is the perfect way to celebrate “la dolce vita” – the sweet life. Dolce Rosso is packaged in VOGA Italia’s striking and award winning cylindrical bottle with resealable cap. Dolce Rosso’s bold red branding will draw the eye of consumers while staying true to VOGA Italia’s unique presentation and style. Dolce Rosso is available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $10.99.
- EXCLUSIVE: Civil Rights Attorney Benjamin Crump Retained For Monroe Bird III Security Guard Shooting
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- The Retweet: Deadline Apologizes For Problematic 'Ethnic Castings' Article, But We're Not Convinced