Moscato: Hailing from the Provincia di Pavia province in the Lombardy region of Italy, the wine has a refreshingly sweet and bubbly taste. VOGA explains the key to creating a true Italian Moscato is to capture the natural fruity aroma and vibrant flavor of the Moscato grape by quickly crushing and pressing the grape. During fermentation, the carbon dioxide is captured giving the wine its frizzante character. The fermentation is stopped early to enhance the grapes natural sugar and flavor intensity. The wine is best when paired with lighter fair such as hors d oeuvres before a meal or sipped while enjoying dessert. VOGA Moscato wine is packaged in the award winning non-traditional 750ml cylindrical bottle, with resealable metallic gold cap and retail for an incredible $10.99 a bottle.
- Mom Goes On Strike To Protest Daughters' Disrespectful Behavior
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- 'Oh Jah Jah:' Eddie Murphy Talks New Music, Return To 'SNL' For 40th Anniversary (VIDEO)
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Detroit Cop Who Killed 7-Year-Old Aiyana Stanley-Jones Walks Free