Moscato: Hailing from the Provincia di Pavia province in the Lombardy region of Italy, the wine has a refreshingly sweet and bubbly taste. VOGA explains the key to creating a true Italian Moscato is to capture the natural fruity aroma and vibrant flavor of the Moscato grape by quickly crushing and pressing the grape. During fermentation, the carbon dioxide is captured giving the wine its frizzante character. The fermentation is stopped early to enhance the grapes natural sugar and flavor intensity. The wine is best when paired with lighter fair such as hors d oeuvres before a meal or sipped while enjoying dessert. VOGA Moscato wine is packaged in the award winning non-traditional 750ml cylindrical bottle, with resealable metallic gold cap and retail for an incredible $10.99 a bottle.
- "News One Now" Explores New Orleans' School System After Katrina In 1-Hour Special
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- So This Happened: Media Misidentified Man As Alleged WDBJ Shooter Vester Flanagan, Apologizes For Mistake