Moscato: Hailing from the Provincia di Pavia province in the Lombardy region of Italy, the wine has a refreshingly sweet and bubbly taste. VOGA explains the key to creating a true Italian Moscato is to capture the natural fruity aroma and vibrant flavor of the Moscato grape by quickly crushing and pressing the grape. During fermentation, the carbon dioxide is captured giving the wine its frizzante character. The fermentation is stopped early to enhance the grapes natural sugar and flavor intensity. The wine is best when paired with lighter fair such as hors d oeuvres before a meal or sipped while enjoying dessert. VOGA Moscato wine is packaged in the award winning non-traditional 750ml cylindrical bottle, with resealable metallic gold cap and retail for an incredible $10.99 a bottle.
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?