Moscato: Hailing from the Provincia di Pavia province in the Lombardy region of Italy, the wine has a refreshingly sweet and bubbly taste. VOGA explains the key to creating a true Italian Moscato is to capture the natural fruity aroma and vibrant flavor of the Moscato grape by quickly crushing and pressing the grape. During fermentation, the carbon dioxide is captured giving the wine its frizzante character. The fermentation is stopped early to enhance the grapes natural sugar and flavor intensity. The wine is best when paired with lighter fair such as hors d oeuvres before a meal or sipped while enjoying dessert. VOGA Moscato wine is packaged in the award winning non-traditional 750ml cylindrical bottle, with resealable metallic gold cap and retail for an incredible $10.99 a bottle.
- Waller County Officials Release Unedited Jail Video Of Sandra Bland To Dispel Rumors
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Here's What Obama Told African Leaders About Poverty, Roots, Women's Rights, & When To Call It Quits (VIDEO)