Moscato: Hailing from the Provincia di Pavia province in the Lombardy region of Italy, the wine has a refreshingly sweet and bubbly taste. VOGA explains the key to creating a true Italian Moscato is to capture the natural fruity aroma and vibrant flavor of the Moscato grape by quickly crushing and pressing the grape. During fermentation, the carbon dioxide is captured giving the wine its frizzante character. The fermentation is stopped early to enhance the grapes natural sugar and flavor intensity. The wine is best when paired with lighter fair such as hors d oeuvres before a meal or sipped while enjoying dessert. VOGA Moscato wine is packaged in the award winning non-traditional 750ml cylindrical bottle, with resealable metallic gold cap and retail for an incredible $10.99 a bottle.
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- "NewsOne Now" Debuts on TV One Monday, Nov. 4
- Celebs React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- 7 Presents That Will Make Him Think You’re The Best Girlfriend Ever
- Barneys Isn't The Only One: Brands Accused Of Racism
- Peter Gunz: What To Buy Your Adult Son For Christmas [VIDEO]