Attorney General Eric Holder believes there needs to be a readjustment to some of the federal drug laws at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “I think we can begin by taking a pragmatic approach and fundamentally rethinking the notion of mandatory minimum sentences for certain federal low-level drug crimes,” he stated.
- EXCLUSIVE: Civil Rights Attorney Benjamin Crump Retained For Monroe Bird III Security Guard Shooting
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- The Retweet: Deadline Apologizes For Problematic 'Ethnic Castings' Article, But We're Not Convinced