Attorney General Eric Holder believes there needs to be a readjustment to some of the federal drug laws at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “I think we can begin by taking a pragmatic approach and fundamentally rethinking the notion of mandatory minimum sentences for certain federal low-level drug crimes,” he stated.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland