Attorney General Eric Holder believes there needs to be a readjustment to some of the federal drug laws at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “I think we can begin by taking a pragmatic approach and fundamentally rethinking the notion of mandatory minimum sentences for certain federal low-level drug crimes,” he stated.
- Who Is Cheryl D. Mills & Why Does She Stand Out In Hillary Clinton's Emails?
- Bill's Lies Matter: Roland Martin's Talking Points Memo On #BlackLivesMatter Controversy
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- 12 Minority NYPD Officers Say They're Being Punished For Bucking Arrest Quotas