Attorney General Eric Holder believes there needs to be a readjustment to some of the federal drug laws at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “I think we can begin by taking a pragmatic approach and fundamentally rethinking the notion of mandatory minimum sentences for certain federal low-level drug crimes,” he stated.
- EXCLUSIVE: Naughty By Nature's Treach Credits Gangs For Easing Baltimore Unrest, Says They're The Solution
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Watch "State Of Emergency: Baltimore & Beyond NewsOne Now Town Hall Meeting" On May 5
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- What Will It Take To End Unequal Treatment Of Blacks By The Police?
- Did They Get It Right? Watch “Saturday Night Live” Tackle Police Brutality