Attorney General Eric Holder believes there needs to be a readjustment to some of the federal drug laws at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “I think we can begin by taking a pragmatic approach and fundamentally rethinking the notion of mandatory minimum sentences for certain federal low-level drug crimes,” he stated.
- Experience: Quintavious Johnson Belts Out National Anthem For NFL Thanksgiving Game
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- UPDATED: Cleveland Cops Release Video In Shooting Death Of 12-Year-Old [VIDEO]
- Judge Orders Halle Berry's Ex To Stop Straightening, Lightening Daughter's Hair