Attorney General Eric Holder believes there needs to be a readjustment to some of the federal drug laws at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “I think we can begin by taking a pragmatic approach and fundamentally rethinking the notion of mandatory minimum sentences for certain federal low-level drug crimes,” he stated.
- Deion Sanders' Ex Receives Jail Time For Violating Divorce Agreement
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Roland Martin, White Delta Go In On VH1's "Sorority Sisters"
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- Samaria Rice Recounts Heartbreaking Decision After Son Tamir Was Shot By Cop [VIDEO]