Attorney General Eric Holder believes that with after the tragic Navy Yard shooting, as well as other tragedies in recent times that there needs to be new common sense approaches to curbing gun violence.”My colleagues and I remain committed to combating all forms of gun violence” said Holder, “and working with Congress to fulfill what is truly the desire of the American people to take common sense steps to keep guns from falling into the wrong hands.
- Hundreds Support Confederate Flag In Birthplace Of The KKK
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NETWORKING IN COLOR: Chicago's Top Career and Business Events For July 31-August 6
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Activists Demand DOJ Intervention In #SandraBland Case, Take Stand For Black Women Targeted By Cops