Attorney General Eric Holder believes that with after the tragic Navy Yard shooting, as well as other tragedies in recent times that there needs to be new common sense approaches to curbing gun violence.”My colleagues and I remain committed to combating all forms of gun violence” said Holder, “and working with Congress to fulfill what is truly the desire of the American people to take common sense steps to keep guns from falling into the wrong hands.
- "News One Now" Explores New Orleans' School System After Katrina In 1-Hour Special
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- So This Happened: Media Misidentified Man As Alleged WDBJ Shooter Vester Flanagan, Apologizes For Mistake