Attorney General Eric Holder believes that with after the tragic Navy Yard shooting, as well as other tragedies in recent times that there needs to be new common sense approaches to curbing gun violence.”My colleagues and I remain committed to combating all forms of gun violence” said Holder, “and working with Congress to fulfill what is truly the desire of the American people to take common sense steps to keep guns from falling into the wrong hands.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland