Attorney General Eric Holder believes that with after the tragic Navy Yard shooting, as well as other tragedies in recent times that there needs to be new common sense approaches to curbing gun violence.”My colleagues and I remain committed to combating all forms of gun violence” said Holder, “and working with Congress to fulfill what is truly the desire of the American people to take common sense steps to keep guns from falling into the wrong hands.
- Camille Cosby Asks In Statement About Husband's Accusers: "Who Is The Victim"?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Victims' Kin Speak Out As Thousands March In DC Demanding #JusticeForAll [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- EXCLUSIVE: Russell Simmons Joins 25,000 Marching in NYC, Calls For Special Prosecutor [VIDEO]