Attorney General Eric Holder believes that with after the tragic Navy Yard shooting, as well as other tragedies in recent times that there needs to be new common sense approaches to curbing gun violence.”My colleagues and I remain committed to combating all forms of gun violence” said Holder, “and working with Congress to fulfill what is truly the desire of the American people to take common sense steps to keep guns from falling into the wrong hands.
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?