Attorney General Eric Holder believes that with after the tragic Navy Yard shooting, as well as other tragedies in recent times that there needs to be new common sense approaches to curbing gun violence.”My colleagues and I remain committed to combating all forms of gun violence” said Holder, “and working with Congress to fulfill what is truly the desire of the American people to take common sense steps to keep guns from falling into the wrong hands.
- UPDATED: Cleveland Police Officer Guns Down 12-Year-Old Boy Holding BB Gun On Playground [VIDEO]
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- "Y'all Know Y'all Wrong!" Michael Brown's Mother Reacts To Grand Jury Decision [VIDEO]
- Darren Wilson Pens Letter To Supporters: 'I Would Do The Same For You'