Pastor Jamal Bryant talks about the plans for his church, Empowerment Temple AME in Baltimore, to take actions against the prison system. “There are over one million black men who are under supervision of the penal system,” he stated.
- President Obama: Racial Discrimination In Ferguson Is "Not An Isolated Incident"
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Boston Pastor, Activist Charged With Shooting High School Student Over Drug Dispute