Rev. Al Sharpton is one of most-renowned civil rights leaders in the country. He has been praised by President Obama, who calls him “the voice of the voiceless and a champion for the downtrodden”, and Former President George W. Bush has said of him “Al cares just as much as I care about making sure every child learns to read, write, add and subtract.” Rev. Sharpton is the founder and President of the National Action Network (NAN), a not-for-profit, civil rights organization based in Harlem, New York with over 45 chapters nationwide
- Don’t Miss The 2014 Trumpet Awards! [SNEAK PEEK]
- Look How Beautiful Nicki Minaj Is Without All That Makeup! [PHOTOS]
- Is A Breast Cancer Cure Finally On The Way?
- Casting For Aaliyah Biopic: Our Picks For The Cast!
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One