Rev. Al Sharpton is one of most-renowned civil rights leaders in the country. He has been praised by President Obama, who calls him “the voice of the voiceless and a champion for the downtrodden”, and Former President George W. Bush has said of him “Al cares just as much as I care about making sure every child learns to read, write, add and subtract.” Rev. Sharpton is the founder and President of the National Action Network (NAN), a not-for-profit, civil rights organization based in Harlem, New York with over 45 chapters nationwide
- Kirk Cameron: Halloween Masks Mocking Obama Represent Jesus Defeating Satan
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- Elise Neal, Sean Blakemore Dish On TV One's 'The Fright Night Files' [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]