Rev. Al Sharpton is one of most-renowned civil rights leaders in the country. He has been praised by President Obama, who calls him “the voice of the voiceless and a champion for the downtrodden”, and Former President George W. Bush has said of him “Al cares just as much as I care about making sure every child learns to read, write, add and subtract.” Rev. Sharpton is the founder and President of the National Action Network (NAN), a not-for-profit, civil rights organization based in Harlem, New York with over 45 chapters nationwide
- Bobbi Kristina Laid To Rest Next To Whitney Houston, Death Photo Sold To Tabloid For $100,000
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- College Tuition: It's Never Too Early Or Too Late To Start Saving For It