Rev. Al Sharpton is one of most-renowned civil rights leaders in the country. He has been praised by President Obama, who calls him “the voice of the voiceless and a champion for the downtrodden”, and Former President George W. Bush has said of him “Al cares just as much as I care about making sure every child learns to read, write, add and subtract.” Rev. Sharpton is the founder and President of the National Action Network (NAN), a not-for-profit, civil rights organization based in Harlem, New York with over 45 chapters nationwide
- Gunman Allegedly Kills Cops As Revenge For Garner, Brown Deaths
- More Sponsors Pull Ads From VH1's "Sorority Sisters," Is The Show Doomed?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Whoopi Goldberg And Rosie O'Donnell Engage In On-Air Screamfest Over Racism