Rev. Al Sharpton is one of most-renowned civil rights leaders in the country. He has been praised by President Obama, who calls him “the voice of the voiceless and a champion for the downtrodden”, and Former President George W. Bush has said of him “Al cares just as much as I care about making sure every child learns to read, write, add and subtract.” Rev. Sharpton is the founder and President of the National Action Network (NAN), a not-for-profit, civil rights organization based in Harlem, New York with over 45 chapters nationwide
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident