Rev. Al Sharpton is one of most-renowned civil rights leaders in the country. He has been praised by President Obama, who calls him “the voice of the voiceless and a champion for the downtrodden”, and Former President George W. Bush has said of him “Al cares just as much as I care about making sure every child learns to read, write, add and subtract.” Rev. Sharpton is the founder and President of the National Action Network (NAN), a not-for-profit, civil rights organization based in Harlem, New York with over 45 chapters nationwide
- Prez Obama Addresses Bias Against Young Black Men with “The Queen of YouTube,” GloZell
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #Ferguson Activist Tef Poe: We Had Little Faith In The DOJ And Federal Prosecutors
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Aide Writes Sensational Tell-All