Following the bloody mass shooting incident at the Cornell Square Park shooting in September, students at the Richard J. Daley Elementary Academy in Chicago are exhibiting a creative way to cope with violence. Seventh-grade students went through an eight-week art program to help “send a clear message to the larger community about the impact these incidents have on them,” according to FOX 32 News in Chicago.
- Gunman Allegedly Kills Cops As Revenge For Garner, Brown Deaths
- More Sponsors Pull Ads From VH1's "Sorority Sisters," Is The Show Doomed?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Whoopi Goldberg And Rosie O'Donnell Engage In On-Air Screamfest Over Racism