Following the bloody mass shooting incident at the Cornell Square Park shooting in September, students at the Richard J. Daley Elementary Academy in Chicago are exhibiting a creative way to cope with violence. Seventh-grade students went through an eight-week art program to help “send a clear message to the larger community about the impact these incidents have on them,” according to FOX 32 News in Chicago.
- St. Louis Town Hall On Ferguson And Young Black Lives [LIVESTREAM]
- Full Coverage: Crisis In Ferguson
- 'We Will Not Go Back' March Brings Eric Garner's Killing Back to the Forefront
- Ferguson Residents Struggling With Daily Life
- What To Tell Your Kids About Interacting With Police
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST