Following the bloody mass shooting incident at the Cornell Square Park shooting in September, students at the Richard J. Daley Elementary Academy in Chicago are exhibiting a creative way to cope with violence. Seventh-grade students went through an eight-week art program to help “send a clear message to the larger community about the impact these incidents have on them,” according to FOX 32 News in Chicago.
- Report: Family Member Shopping Around Pic Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Say What? Jeb Bush Blames Ferguson & Baltimore Protests On Lack Of Parenting
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland