Roslyn Brock is the chairman of the NAACP. At 44, she became the youngest person, to serve in the position back in 2010. Her career path in healthcare which brought her to the NAACP, where she served on their health committee as vice president, and has worked for the organization ever since.
- UPDATED: Cleveland Police Officer Guns Down 12-Year-Old Boy Holding BB Gun On Playground [VIDEO]
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- "Y'all Know Y'all Wrong!" Michael Brown's Mother Reacts To Grand Jury Decision [VIDEO]
- Darren Wilson Pens Letter To Supporters: 'I Would Do The Same For You'