Roslyn Brock is the chairman of the NAACP. At 44, she became the youngest person, to serve in the position back in 2010. Her career path in healthcare which brought her to the NAACP, where she served on their health committee as vice president, and has worked for the organization ever since.
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City