Roslyn Brock is the chairman of the NAACP. At 44, she became the youngest person, to serve in the position back in 2010. Her career path in healthcare which brought her to the NAACP, where she served on their health committee as vice president, and has worked for the organization ever since.
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident