Roslyn Brock is the chairman of the NAACP. At 44, she became the youngest person, to serve in the position back in 2010. Her career path in healthcare which brought her to the NAACP, where she served on their health committee as vice president, and has worked for the organization ever since.
- Ever Wonder What White People Think About White Privilege? Karen Hunter's "White In America" Will Reveal The True Answer
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Music Special
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Malia Obama's Summer Internship Makes Her The Envy Of All The 'GIRLS'