Roslyn Brock is the chairman of the NAACP. At 44, she became the youngest person, to serve in the position back in 2010. Her career path in healthcare which brought her to the NAACP, where she served on their health committee as vice president, and has worked for the organization ever since.
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her