Who remembers that one Christmas toy that you just couldn’t stop playing with? “I had a streeeetch Hulk and I loved him so much because I was so in love with the original Hulk,”
says as she pulls her arms apart pantomiming the popular toy from the ’80s. “I had one, too!” Sanaa Lathan chimed in. “But mine was a ‘Sit’N Spin.’ Because I was an only child and I would just sit…and spin…I still have it actually!” Nia Long
Must Watch: What’s Happened To Kwanzaa? Cast Of “The Best Man Holiday” Answers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Must Watch : Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard Talk Dance Moves For ‘The Best Man Holiday’
If you are enjoying the trip down memory lane watch to see which toys
Terrence Howard, Regina Hall, Taye Diggs, and the entire cast of “The Best Man Holiday” picked as their childhood favorites!
Unboxed: 8 Bromance Gifts That Won’t Make Him “Pause”
5 Christmas Gifts For The Women In Your Life
12 Rules For Being A Better Santa [EXCLUSIVE]
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14