From the looks of it, George Zimmerman is trying to position himself as the redneck Van Gogh. The cash-strapped, luckiest vigilante in the world has reportedly turned to selling his paintings in an effort to generate some much-needed revenue. And revenue George Z is generating.
Per reports, Zimmerman’s newest art piece has secured 108 bids so far with the highest totaling more than $100,000. That’s just about as disgusting as the time Zimmerman sold his autograph to his “fans.”
First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, [sic] way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman
Well, I personally would have wanted that “therapeutic outlet” to be a Florida state prison. “:-)”
As you can see from the painting, it’s just a big gob of blue paint used to portray the American flag captioned with “GOD ONE NATION WITH LIBERTY and JUSTICE FOR ALL.” So it’s basically an erotic painting for the White nationalists who get off on guys who shoot down and kill unarmed Black teens.
Watch news coverage of Zimmerman’s painting here:
I normally don’t knock the hustle, but since it’s George Zimmerman, I’m gonna knock like hell: Hey, George, if you want to raise some money, I have some job suggestions. Be a shark dentist. Or a garbage disposal massager (while it’s turned on). A crash dummy. An oven mit and/or dartboard. A trap door tester. A haunted house butler.
Or hell, maybe some of these racists who worship you so much can pay you just to crawl in to a hole in which you rot away.
That’d be awesome.
In the Q&A section of his eBay painting listing, some fool advises Zimmerman to run for political office:
Q: george, pleasee dont leave florida . you are our hero. please run for a political office! we need you. God bless you.
A: Thank you, your words of kindness and support will influence my decision on where to plant my roots. Your friend, GZ
You know, Florida, there’s a reason why people consider you to be the back entrance to hell. Speaking of hell and where people can go, one of Zimmerman’s attorneys is facing a Florida bar complaint.
Orlando attorney Mark O’Mara, who took on George Zimmerman as a client in one of the nation’s most high-profile murder trials and won his acquittal, is now the subject of an ethics complaint for how he handled the case.
Few details are available, including who filed the complaint and what allegations O’Mara is facing, but the Florida Bar on Monday confirmed that its staff is investigating a complaint and has made no determination as to whether O’Mara should face possible discipline.
What a shame that if anyone gets punished in this horrific matter, it won’t be George Zimmerman.
1. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: Viola Davis Wins an Emmy for HTGWM
1 of 20
2. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: Misty Copeland’s “I Will, What I Want” Commercial
2 of 20
3. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: Zendaya and Amandla Read The Girls For Filth
3 of 20
4. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: The Year of The Black Cover Girl
4 of 20
5. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: Common and John Legend at the Oscars
5 of 20
6. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: Cicely Tyson Scratching Viola Davis’ Scalp on ‘HTGAWM’
6 of 20
7. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: Tristan Wilds in the Adele Video
7 of 20
8. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: Grace Jones’ AfroPunk Performance
8 of 20
9. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: Beyonce’s Met Gala Dress
9 of 20
10. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: The Throning of Queen Serena
10 of 20
11. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: Missy Elliot’s Super Bowl Halftime Performance
11 of 20
12. Top Black Pop Culture Moments of 2015: That Bill Cosby ‘EBONY’ Cover
12 of 20
13. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: Dem Patty Pies
13 of 20
14. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: The Rise of ‘Empire’
14 of 20
15. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: Drake Demolishes the Internet
15 of 20
16. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: “Miley, What’s Good?”
16 of 20
17. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: Ava DuVernay’s Barbie Sells Out in 17 Minutes
17 of 20
18. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: John Boyega Stays Drinking White Tears
18 of 20
19. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015: Everything Black Twitter Did
19 of 20
20. Worst Moments In Pop Culture Moments Of 2015
20 of 20
Continue reading Zimmerman’s New Career Is As Redneck Van Gogh
Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2015
From <a href="http://hellobeautiful.com/2015/12/22/sandra-bland-family-non-indictment/" target="_blank"><strong>Sandra Bland</strong></a> to the shootings in <a href="http://hellobeautiful.com/2015/06/20/why-is-south-carolina-using-a-judge-in-the-charleston-church-massacre-who-has-used-the-n-word-before/" target="_blank">Charleston, South Carolina</a>, African Americans were sadly reminded that being <a href="http://hellobeautiful.com/2015/12/13/police-brutality-2015/" target="_blank">Black in America</a> is much harder than it ought to be. And yet in the same breath, 2015 was a year of Black joy during which our culture dominated not only in our lives, but in the mainstream consciousness. From <a href="http://hellobeautiful.com/2015/07/16/lee-daniels-and-taraji-p-henson-emmy-empire/" target="_blank">Cookie Lyons</a> to the <a href="http://hellobeautiful.com/2015/10/17/ebony-editor-comments-cosby-cover/" target="_blank">Cosby <em>Ebony </em>cover</a>, our brilliance helped to push the conversation, affirm our greatness, make history and most important, make us laugh.
So to celebrate that greatness, we put together this list of the most defining Black pop culture moments of 2015. And don’t worry: <a href="http://hellobeautiful.com/2015/12/08/rachel-dolezal-interview/" target="_blank">Rachel Dolezal </a>is nowhere to be seen.