It’s all fun and games when you’re in a new relationship and can’t wait to share it with the world, but what happens when your best friend tries to start something with the person you just started dating? In his new play, “Do You Trust Your Best Friend?,” Derrell Lawrence tackles the common issue. The cast of the play joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now” to give their thoughts on what happens when your friend gets too close to your spouse.
- Who Is Cheryl D. Mills & Why Does She Stand Out In Hillary Clinton's Emails?
- Bill's Lies Matter: Roland Martin's Talking Points Memo On #BlackLivesMatter Controversy
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- 12 Minority NYPD Officers Say They're Being Punished For Bucking Arrest Quotas