It’s all fun and games when you’re in a new relationship and can’t wait to share it with the world, but what happens when your best friend tries to start something with the person you just started dating? In his new play, “Do You Trust Your Best Friend?,” Derrell Lawrence tackles the common issue. The cast of the play joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now” to give their thoughts on what happens when your friend gets too close to your spouse.
- Ever Wonder What White People Think About White Privilege? Karen Hunter's "White In America" Will Reveal The True Answer
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Music Special
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Malia Obama's Summer Internship Makes Her The Envy Of All The 'GIRLS'