The Obama administration reported last week that 5 million people had signed up for the Affordable Care Act’s exchange plans — still short of their 6 million goal. With just a few days before the March 31 deadline to enroll in the Affordable Care Act’s healthcare exchange, NewsOne hit the streets of New York City to ask everyday people what they think about “Obamacare” and if the White House had done enough to spread the word about the program.
- EXCLUSIVE: Civil Rights Attorney Benjamin Crump Retained For Monroe Bird III Security Guard Shooting
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- The Retweet: Deadline Apologizes For Problematic 'Ethnic Castings' Article, But We're Not Convinced