The Obama administration reported last week that 5 million people had signed up for the Affordable Care Act’s exchange plans — still short of their 6 million goal. With just a few days before the March 31 deadline to enroll in the Affordable Care Act’s healthcare exchange, NewsOne hit the streets of New York City to ask everyday people what they think about “Obamacare” and if the White House had done enough to spread the word about the program.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland