The Obama administration reported last week that 5 million people had signed up for the Affordable Care Act’s exchange plans — still short of their 6 million goal. With just a few days before the March 31 deadline to enroll in the Affordable Care Act’s healthcare exchange, NewsOne hit the streets of New York City to ask everyday people what they think about “Obamacare” and if the White House had done enough to spread the word about the program.
- Bill's Lies Matter: Roland Martin's Talking Points Memo On #BlackLivesMatter Controversy
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Fox News' Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro For Naming Toy Rodent After Her