The Obama administration reported last week that 5 million people had signed up for the Affordable Care Act’s exchange plans — still short of their 6 million goal. With just a few days before the March 31 deadline to enroll in the Affordable Care Act’s healthcare exchange, NewsOne hit the streets of New York City to ask everyday people what they think about “Obamacare” and if the White House had done enough to spread the word about the program.
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?