The Obama administration reported last week that 5 million people had signed up for the Affordable Care Act’s exchange plans — still short of their 6 million goal. With just a few days before the March 31 deadline to enroll in the Affordable Care Act’s healthcare exchange, NewsOne hit the streets of New York City to ask everyday people what they think about “Obamacare” and if the White House had done enough to spread the word about the program.
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City