The Obama administration reported last week that 5 million people had signed up for the Affordable Care Act’s exchange plans — still short of their 6 million goal. With just a few days before the March 31 deadline to enroll in the Affordable Care Act’s healthcare exchange, NewsOne hit the streets of New York City to ask everyday people what they think about “Obamacare” and if the White House had done enough to spread the word about the program.
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- Kevin Hart Fan Back On Job After ‘Selfie’ Suspension
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Elise Neal, Sean Blakemore Dish On TV One's 'The Fright Night Files' [VIDEO]