Tech giant Google has long resisted transparency when it comes to talking about the diversity in its offices. The company announced recently, however, that it would make public its numbers. Jesse Jackson, Sr. and tech guru Mario Armstrong joined Roland Martin on the “NewsOne Now” panel to discuss the significance of the event.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland