Tech giant Google has long resisted transparency when it comes to talking about the diversity in its offices. The company announced recently, however, that it would make public its numbers. Jesse Jackson, Sr. and tech guru Mario Armstrong joined Roland Martin on the “NewsOne Now” panel to discuss the significance of the event.
- Cleveland Police Agree To Stop Shooting People In DOJ Settlement
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Why I Work: Stories of The Missions That Drive Us
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Riley Show: Stephen Curry's Daughter Steals Postgame Press Conference Again, Raps Big Sean Record