Tech giant Google has long resisted transparency when it comes to talking about the diversity in its offices. The company announced recently, however, that it would make public its numbers. Jesse Jackson, Sr. and tech guru Mario Armstrong joined Roland Martin on the “NewsOne Now” panel to discuss the significance of the event.
- "There's Not A Great Deal Of Hope:" Cissy Houston Speaks On Bobbi Kristina's Condition
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- "Empire Of Cotton:" Institution Of Slavery Made Capitalism Possible In The U.S. & Around The Globe
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Georgia Twins Sentenced To 30 Years In Jail After Confessing To Killing Their Mother