Tech giant Google has long resisted transparency when it comes to talking about the diversity in its offices. The company announced recently, however, that it would make public its numbers. Jesse Jackson, Sr. and tech guru Mario Armstrong joined Roland Martin on the “NewsOne Now” panel to discuss the significance of the event.
- Experience: Quintavious Johnson Belts Out National Anthem For NFL Thanksgiving Game
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- UPDATED: Cleveland Cops Release Video In Shooting Death Of 12-Year-Old [VIDEO]
- Judge Orders Halle Berry's Ex To Stop Straightening, Lightening Daughter's Hair