Tech giant Google has long resisted transparency when it comes to talking about the diversity in its offices. The company announced recently, however, that it would make public its numbers. Jesse Jackson, Sr. and tech guru Mario Armstrong joined Roland Martin on the “NewsOne Now” panel to discuss the significance of the event.
- EXCLUSIVE: NJ Teacher Suspended For Allowing 3rd Graders To Write Get-Well Letters To Mumia Abu-Jamal Says We Should Rethink "Leadership"
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- News Outlets May Have To Pay $10,000 To Play Walter Scott Shooting Video
- March2Justice News Hub: Reports From The Road
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- EXCLUSIVE: Family Of Man & 7 Children Who Died In Carbon Monoxide Accident Questions Landlord Over Stolen Meter