A new study provides evidence that Voter ID Laws are discriminatory. Marshall Walter Taylor, Chanelle Hardy and Raynard Jackson joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now” Friday to discuss the findings of the study conducted by the University of Southern California.
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City