On Tuesday, voters will decide on whether Harlem Congressman Charlie Rangel, who has spent four decades as a politician, will be re-elected for another term in primary elections. Up against three younger Democrats, here, the 84-year-old Mr. Rangel explains why he deserves another term.
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Florida Couples Can Be Arrested If Caught "Shacking Up"
- 'A Chosen Exile:' Examining African Americans Passing As White In America [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Police Suspect Foul Play After Finding Burned Car of Missing Woman Denise L. Hart In Vermont