On Tuesday, voters will decide on whether Harlem Congressman Charlie Rangel, who has spent four decades as a politician, will be re-elected for another term in primary elections. Up against three younger Democrats, here, the 84-year-old Mr. Rangel explains why he deserves another term.
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her