On Tuesday, voters will decide on whether Harlem Congressman Charlie Rangel, who has spent four decades as a politician, will be re-elected for another term in primary elections. Up against three younger Democrats, here, the 84-year-old Mr. Rangel explains why he deserves another term.
- Kirk Cameron: Halloween Masks Mocking Obama Represent Jesus Defeating Satan
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- Elise Neal, Sean Blakemore Dish On TV One's 'The Fright Night Files' [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]