Top Ten Videos to watch

An attractive ethnic business woman smiling confidently at the camera as she stands in an office
Los Angeles Clippers v Golden State Warriors
Toddler Caught In Crossfire Of Shooting In Chicago
HISTORY Brings 'Roots' Cast And Crew To The White House For Screening
Graduates tossing caps into the air
Freddie Gray Baltimore Protests
Mid section of man in graduation gown holding diploma
Legendary Baseball Player Tony Gwynn's Family Files A Lawsuit Against Big Tobacco
ME.jailhouse#2.0117.CW Montebello City Council has approved use of a private contractor to run the n
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Addresses Police Misconduct At Chicago City Council Meeting
WWII Soldiers Standing In A Flag Draped Sunset - SIlhouette
Students Taking a College Exam
Bill Cosby Preliminary Hearing
Hillary Clinton Campaigns In Louisville, Kentucky
Worried black businesswoman at desk
Tyler Perry And Soledad O'Brien Host Gala Honoring Bishop T.D. Jakes' 35 Years Of Ministry
Teacher with group of preschoolers sitting at table
FBI Officials Discuss Apprehension Of Explosions Suspect After Three-Day Manhunt
NFC Championship - San Francisco 49ers v Atlanta Falcons
Protests Erupt In Chicago After Video Of Police Shooting Of Teen Is Released
Nine Dead After Church Shooting In Charleston
Portrait of senior African woman holding money
President Bush Speals At Federalist Society's Gala
Police Line Tape
Senior Woman's Hands
Leave a comment

Wiley Reynolds of Brooklyn, who allegedly lost his grandson after passing out on an F train Friday, was arrested after officers discovered he was high on methadone at the time, the New York Daily News reports.

SEE ALSO: Judge Dismisses Zimmerman Lawsuit Against NBC

Officials have charged Reynolds with failure to exercise control of a minor, after he lost Kah-Yon Reynolds. The elder Reynolds also didn’t report the 3-year-old missing until hours later, police claim.

Fortunately, Kah-Yon was in good hands.

Two of Wiley’s friends who were traveling with them took the youth off the train and cared for him before taking him home to Newark.

Kah-Yon was excited about his excursion, telling his family members, “I went missing!”

Officers searched the entire F line for hours after Reynolds reported Kah-Yon missing, stopping when the family notified them that he was safe and sound.

SEE ALSO: Build Wealth With A Side Hustle

Also On News One: