Amnesty International Executive Director Steven Hawkins says the epidemic of gun violence in Chicago should be considered a human rights issue. Hawkins joined Roland Martin Thursday on “NewsOne Now” to discuss Amnesty International’s new campaign to address gun violence in America. Listen to Steven Hawkins comments in their entirety below.
- Who Is Cheryl D. Mills & Why Does She Stand Out In Hillary Clinton's Emails?
- Bill's Lies Matter: Roland Martin's Talking Points Memo On #BlackLivesMatter Controversy
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- 12 Minority NYPD Officers Say They're Being Punished For Bucking Arrest Quotas