Amnesty International Executive Director Steven Hawkins says the epidemic of gun violence in Chicago should be considered a human rights issue. Hawkins joined Roland Martin Thursday on “NewsOne Now” to discuss Amnesty International’s new campaign to address gun violence in America. Listen to Steven Hawkins comments in their entirety below.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland