Amnesty International Executive Director Steven Hawkins says the epidemic of gun violence in Chicago should be considered a human rights issue. Hawkins joined Roland Martin Thursday on “NewsOne Now” to discuss Amnesty International’s new campaign to address gun violence in America. Listen to Steven Hawkins comments in their entirety below.
- Experience: Quintavious Johnson Belts Out National Anthem For NFL Thanksgiving Game
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- UPDATED: Cleveland Cops Release Video In Shooting Death Of 12-Year-Old [VIDEO]
- Judge Orders Halle Berry's Ex To Stop Straightening, Lightening Daughter's Hair