Amnesty International Executive Director Steven Hawkins says the epidemic of gun violence in Chicago should be considered a human rights issue. Hawkins joined Roland Martin Thursday on “NewsOne Now” to discuss Amnesty International’s new campaign to address gun violence in America. Listen to Steven Hawkins comments in their entirety below.
- UPDATE: Murder Charges Filed Against Cops In Freddie Gray’s Death
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- New Money: Former NFL Player Says Mom Asked For $1M After He Was Drafted
- What It Takes To Prepare Black Children To Compete In The Job Marketplace
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- EXCLUSIVE: Baltimore City Police Sergeant Clarifies Use Of "Thug" To Describe Protesters, Youth