Author Omar Yamini joined “NewsOne Now” guest host Mo Ivory to talk about his new book, “What’s Wrong With You!” Yamini detailed how a series of bad choices and hanging out with the wrong people got him a 15 year prison sentence. Yamini also details the effect incarceration has on people. Listen to his powerful testimony below.
- Contest: Enter For a Chance To Win a $1,000 HBCU Scholarship
- [VIDEO] Serena Williams Predicts Her Future Greatness At Age 11
- Mapping All 105 Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Urbanworld Film Festival: Your Day-To-Day Guide
- How To Travel Authentically And On The Cheap [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST