Author Omar Yamini joined “NewsOne Now” guest host Mo Ivory to talk about his new book, “What’s Wrong With You!” Yamini detailed how a series of bad choices and hanging out with the wrong people got him a 15 year prison sentence. Yamini also details the effect incarceration has on people. Listen to his powerful testimony below.
- UPDATED: Trayvon Martin Family Lawyer Says DOJ's Decision Marks End Of Road Legally In Case
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Backstage Oscar Drama: Patricia Arquette Calls On 'Gay People And People Of Color' To Fight For Women's Rights [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Fox News Affiliate Who Dropped "Jigaboo" On Air Suspended For Three Days [VIDEO]