The 5th Annual Diversity Affluence Brunch showcases the achievements of people from diverse backgrounds who have built success within their respective industries. These are people who continue to take their success to the next level by progressing and influencing diversity and multicultural business agendas and positive social impact in the world. Attendees and honorees included civil rights activist Van Jones, inventor and a senior vice president of technology at AT&T Marion Croak, HopStop founder Chinedu Echeruo, President of the GE Foundation Deb Elam, and more.
- Gunman Allegedly Kills Cops As Revenge For Garner, Brown Deaths
- More Sponsors Pull Ads From VH1's "Sorority Sisters," Is The Show Doomed?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Whoopi Goldberg And Rosie O'Donnell Engage In On-Air Screamfest Over Racism