The 5th Annual Diversity Affluence Brunch showcases the achievements of people from diverse backgrounds who have built success within their respective industries. These are people who continue to take their success to the next level by progressing and influencing diversity and multicultural business agendas and positive social impact in the world. Attendees and honorees included civil rights activist Van Jones, inventor and a senior vice president of technology at AT&T Marion Croak, HopStop founder Chinedu Echeruo, President of the GE Foundation Deb Elam, and more.
- Experience: Quintavious Johnson Belts Out National Anthem For NFL Thanksgiving Game
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- UPDATED: Cleveland Cops Release Video In Shooting Death Of 12-Year-Old [VIDEO]
- Judge Orders Halle Berry's Ex To Stop Straightening, Lightening Daughter's Hair