The 5th Annual Diversity Affluence Brunch showcases the achievements of people from diverse backgrounds who have built success within their respective industries. These are people who continue to take their success to the next level by progressing and influencing diversity and multicultural business agendas and positive social impact in the world. Attendees and honorees included civil rights activist Van Jones, inventor and a senior vice president of technology at AT&T Marion Croak, HopStop founder Chinedu Echeruo, President of the GE Foundation Deb Elam, and more.
- EXCLUSIVE: Civil Rights Attorney Benjamin Crump Retained For Monroe Bird III Security Guard Shooting
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- The Retweet: Deadline Apologizes For Problematic 'Ethnic Castings' Article, But We're Not Convinced