The 5th Annual Diversity Affluence Brunch showcases the achievements of people from diverse backgrounds who have built success within their respective industries. These are people who continue to take their success to the next level by progressing and influencing diversity and multicultural business agendas and positive social impact in the world. Attendees and honorees included civil rights activist Van Jones, inventor and a senior vice president of technology at AT&T Marion Croak, HopStop founder Chinedu Echeruo, President of the GE Foundation Deb Elam, and more.
- Here's Why Nicki Minaj Hilariously Called Miley Cyrus Out During The MTV VMAs
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Black Man Jailed For Months Over $5 Theft Found Dead In Cell