Financial guru Deborah Owens joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now to explain how to win your own lotto. Did you know that the average African American household spends $998 a year playing lotto? What if they saved their money instead? Listen to Martin and Owens explain how saving a dollar a day can lead to building personal wealth.
- Report: Family Member Shopping Around Pic Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Say What? Jeb Bush Blames Ferguson & Baltimore Protests On Lack Of Parenting
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland