Financial guru Deborah Owens joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now to explain how to win your own lotto. Did you know that the average African American household spends $998 a year playing lotto? What if they saved their money instead? Listen to Martin and Owens explain how saving a dollar a day can lead to building personal wealth.
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?