Financial guru Deborah Owens joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now to explain how to win your own lotto. Did you know that the average African American household spends $998 a year playing lotto? What if they saved their money instead? Listen to Martin and Owens explain how saving a dollar a day can lead to building personal wealth.
- Bobbi Kristina Laid To Rest Next To Whitney Houston, Death Photo Sold To Tabloid For $100,000
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- College Tuition: It's Never Too Early Or Too Late To Start Saving For It