Financial guru Deborah Owens joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now to explain how to win your own lotto. Did you know that the average African American household spends $998 a year playing lotto? What if they saved their money instead? Listen to Martin and Owens explain how saving a dollar a day can lead to building personal wealth.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Did Not Violate Michael Brown's Civil Rights
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Internet Trolls Made Baby Girl With Rare Condition Into A Hurtful Meme, Mother Speaks Out