Financial guru Deborah Owens joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now to explain how to win your own lotto. Did you know that the average African American household spends $998 a year playing lotto? What if they saved their money instead? Listen to Martin and Owens explain how saving a dollar a day can lead to building personal wealth.
- Suspected WDBJ Gunman May Have Been Motivated By Charleston AME Shooting
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- Ten Years After Katrina: Soledad O'Brien Recounts The Devastation In New Orleans
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- Everything We Know So Far About Alleged WDBJ Gunman Vester Lee Flanagan, AKA Bryce Williams