Financial guru Deborah Owens joined Roland Martin on “NewsOne Now to explain how to win your own lotto. Did you know that the average African American household spends $998 a year playing lotto? What if they saved their money instead? Listen to Martin and Owens explain how saving a dollar a day can lead to building personal wealth.
- Michael Brown's Kin Scrap In Parking Lot Over T-Shirt Peddling
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- Latest News As Black America Heads To The Polls on Nov. 4.
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Marc Morial On Equal Funding Needs For Common Core [VIDEO]