FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager as Darren Wilson. Wilson has been on administrative leave since he shot 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her