FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager as Darren Wilson. Wilson has been on administrative leave since he shot 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.
- Rush Limbaugh Says Idris Elba Should Not Play James Bond Because He's Black!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- 5 African Americans Named Rhodes Scholars
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- L.A. Reid Tells How He Knew 14-Year-Old Usher Would Be A Star [VIDEO]