The killings of unarmed black men Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Ezell Ford and John Crawford III all happened in rapid succession over the past few weeks. The tragic loss of their lives, and the lives of too many other black men, has galvanized the nation around the issue of police brutality. Saturday, Al Sharpton’s National Action Network organized a “We Will Not Go Back” rally in Staten Island, New York to push for change in police policy nationally. Thousands turned out to add their voices to the cause, specifically to remind the NYPD that they still demand justice for Eric Garner.
- UPDATED: Trayvon Martin Family Lawyer Says DOJ's Decision Marks End Of Road Legally In Case
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Backstage Oscar Drama: Patricia Arquette Calls On 'Gay People And People Of Color' To Fight For Women's Rights [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Fox News Affiliate Who Dropped "Jigaboo" On Air Suspended For Three Days [VIDEO]