The killings of unarmed black men Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Ezell Ford and John Crawford III all happened in rapid succession over the past few weeks. The tragic loss of their lives, and the lives of too many other black men, has galvanized the nation around the issue of police brutality. Saturday, Al Sharpton’s National Action Network organized a “We Will Not Go Back” rally in Staten Island, New York to push for change in police policy nationally. Thousands turned out to add their voices to the cause, specifically to remind the NYPD that they still demand justice for Eric Garner.
- EXCLUSIVE: Naughty By Nature's Treach Credits Gangs For Easing Baltimore Unrest, Says They're The Solution
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Racial Gap In 4th Grade Reading Reveals National Crisis [VIDEO]
- Silicon Valley CEO Reveals How You Can Tell If You're On The Right Career Path [VIDEO]
- Ex-Girlfriend Sues Floyd Mayweather For $20 Million In Defamation Suit