Things are really looking up for Lamar Odom.
The 36-year-old was in the hospital for three months after he was found unconscious at a Las Vegas brothel back in October. We are now happy to report that Odom was released from the hospital and transferred to a private rehab facility this past Wednesday.
From Gossip Cop:
Odom was quietly released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday. With the assistance of estranged wife Khloe Kardashian, the former NBA star was transferred to a private rehabilitation facility. He will live in the center for the foreseeable future to continue long-term care.
As Gossip Cop has reported, Odom was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel in October. After being rushed to the hospital, he suffered several strokes. Odom, who was initially unresponsive and in a coma on life support, was later moved from a Las Vegas hospital to the medical facility in Los Angeles.
One thing is for sure – Odom is a fighter. Let’s continue to keep him in our prayers.
SOURCE: Gossip Cop | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Chris Rock On Lamar Odom: ‘First Man To Save Marriage With Coke And Hookers’
Lamar Odom Reportedly Walks On His Own For The First Time Since Hospitalization
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
14 photos Launch gallery
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crew
1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LO
2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra Wilkinson
3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA players
4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe Bryant
5 of 14
6. Shaq and Lamar
6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo Anthony
7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUS
8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knew
9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years back
10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E Fresh
11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shake
12 of 14
13. Brother Rob
13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while back
14 of 14