Top Ten Videos to watch

Hillary Clinton Meets With DC Mayor And DC Representative At Coffee Shop
crime scene
Studio Portrait of Two Young Women Back to Back, One With a Tattoo
Mamie Till and Emmett Till
GOP Redistricting Plot To Unseat Rep. Corrine Brown Exposed
Protests Break Out In Charlotte After Police Shooting
'Keep the Vote Alive!' March Commemorates Civil Rights Act
White man shooting
Gun Violence Continues To Plague Chicago, Over 1,000 Shootings For Year To Date
HS Football
Gun Violence Continues To Plague Chicago, Over 1,000 Shootings For Year To Date
Police Line
2016 Republican National Convention
44th NAACP Image Awards - Show
MD Primary
Premiere Of OWN's 'Queen Sugar' - Arrivals
Democratic National Convention
Los Angeles Rams v San Francisco 49ers
Protesters Demonstrate Against Donald Trump's Visit To Flint Michigan
President Obama Speaks On The Economy In Brady Press Briefing Room
Lil Wayne
Construction Continues On The National Museum of African American History To Open In 2016
Preacher Preaching the Gospel
Hillary Clinton Campaigns In Louisville, Kentucky
Miami Dolphins v Seattle Seahawks
Leave a comment

A 68-year-old Alabama man, who was determined to never get burglarized again, is now under investigation in the death of an alleged thief who broke into his house, Fox 10-TV reports.

Washington County Sheriff Richard Stringer told FOX10 it’s “a very unusual case.”

The incident happened Friday night in Leroy, Alabama, at the home of Nathaniel Johnson, who had a scheme to catch a home invader.

Stinger said Johnson parked his car at a neighbor’s house, and hid in his home with the lights off and a car side view mirror positioned near a window.

Cleveland Gully, a 31-year-old man who lives in the community, allegedly broke into Johnson’s house around 10 p.m. The elderly man tackled him, tied his hands behind his back, dragged the intruder outside, and tied him to a tree. Johnson wrapped “layers” of masking tape around Gully’s mouth, the sheriff stated.

FOX10 said Johnson then went to a neighbor’s house and called the sheriff’s office to report the incident. However, Gully was dead when the deputies arrived.

Johnson was taken to jail, where he was questioned and will be held until forensic evidence reveals the cause of Gully’s death.

“I was surprised that it happened,” Michael Gully, the uncle of the alleged burglar, told FOX10. “He (his nephew) just wasn’t a violent person that I know of.”

Simone Johnson, Johnson’s niece, told the news station that her uncle “doesn’t bother anybody.” She said it’s an unfortunate situation for both families, adding that she knew Gully.

Stringer believes that Johnson wanted only to catch Gully and turn him over to authorities. Nevertheless, he remains in jail but faces no charges as of yet.



Obama Will Replace Presidential Coin Stolen From Nation’s Oldest Park Ranger

Georgia Teen Gets 40 Years In Deadly Craigslist Robbery Over PS4

Also On News One:
comments – Add Yours