Let’s play Double Jeopardy. Presidential Headaches for $2,000, please, Alex.
It was the contentious debate over which Barack Obama declared on Friday, “The time to talk is over.”
– What is the Senate health care reform bill? Wrong.
– What is Wall Street’s latest high-handed effort to divert any blame for the economic meltdown? Incorrect.
– What is the negotiations with Russia over the now-expired Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty? Nope.
Black Nobel Peace Prize Winners
- http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/nelsonm-547x600.jpg?w=180&h=180&crop=1 http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mandelapassport-432x600.jpg?w=180&h=180&crop=1 http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/nelson_mandela4.jpg?w=180&h=180&crop=1 http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/nelson_mandela_return_to_cell.jpg?w=180&h=180&crop=1 http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/1984_tutu.jpg?w=180&h=180&crop=1
– What is displeasure over the decision to put the University of Texas in the college football national championship game? Sorry,Mr. Connery, no.
O.K., let’s make it a photo Daily Double:
What is the Copenhagen Summit? Of course. But before we get to Final Jeopardy, let me ask a serious question: Wasn’t two weeks of talk exactly what most everyone involved expected from the great environmental get-together?