When President Barack Obama came out in support of marriage equality, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed said that he was still “wrestling with my own personal beliefs.” Now, Reed, joining civil rights leaders Al Sharpton and U.S. Rep John Lewis, has voiced his full support for people of the same sex having the right to marry like every other citizen.
- Here's Why Nicki Minaj Hilariously Called Miley Cyrus Out During The MTV VMAs
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Black Man Jailed For Months Over $5 Theft Found Dead In Cell