When President Barack Obama came out in support of marriage equality, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed said that he was still “wrestling with my own personal beliefs.” Now, Reed, joining civil rights leaders Al Sharpton and U.S. Rep John Lewis, has voiced his full support for people of the same sex having the right to marry like every other citizen.
- EXCLUSIVE: NJ Teacher Suspended For Allowing 3rd Graders To Write Get-Well Letters To Mumia Abu-Jamal Says We Should Rethink "Leadership"
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- News Outlets May Have To Pay $10,000 To Play Walter Scott Shooting Video
- March2Justice News Hub: Reports From The Road
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- EXCLUSIVE: Family Of Man & 7 Children Who Died In Carbon Monoxide Accident Questions Landlord Over Stolen Meter