When President Barack Obama came out in support of marriage equality, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed said that he was still “wrestling with my own personal beliefs.” Now, Reed, joining civil rights leaders Al Sharpton and U.S. Rep John Lewis, has voiced his full support for people of the same sex having the right to marry like every other citizen.
- Department Of Justice Settles With Cleveland Over Police Conduct
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Comedy Special
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- The Learning Curve: Jay Z & Beyonce Are Entertainment's Latest Social Activists...And That's OK