When President Barack Obama came out in support of marriage equality, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed said that he was still “wrestling with my own personal beliefs.” Now, Reed, joining civil rights leaders Al Sharpton and U.S. Rep John Lewis, has voiced his full support for people of the same sex having the right to marry like every other citizen.
- Three Black Churches Have Burned Since Emanuel AME Massacre
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Bad Boy Reunion Electrifies BET Awards!