Last Tuesday, we lost an American hero, Dr. Dorothy Height, who passed at the age of 98, this extraordinary woman, who was equally at home with the least of us and the greatest, befriended and respected by White House residents from First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt to President Barack Obama and all the presidents in between. Born in an era of intense racial discrimination, she refused to be bound by the cords of that injustice. She was committed to tearing down the barriers of race and gender discrimination.
- "NewsOne Now" Debuts on TV One Monday, Nov. 4
- ‘R&B Divas’: 'Silent Night' Like You’ve Never Heard! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Celebs React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- 7 Presents That Will Make Him Think You’re The Best Girlfriend Ever
- Barneys Isn't The Only One: Brands Accused Of Racism
- Peter Gunz: What To Buy Your Adult Son For Christmas [VIDEO]