Last Tuesday, we lost an American hero, Dr. Dorothy Height, who passed at the age of 98, this extraordinary woman, who was equally at home with the least of us and the greatest, befriended and respected by White House residents from First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt to President Barack Obama and all the presidents in between. Born in an era of intense racial discrimination, she refused to be bound by the cords of that injustice. She was committed to tearing down the barriers of race and gender discrimination.
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident