Last Tuesday, we lost an American hero, Dr. Dorothy Height, who passed at the age of 98, this extraordinary woman, who was equally at home with the least of us and the greatest, befriended and respected by White House residents from First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt to President Barack Obama and all the presidents in between. Born in an era of intense racial discrimination, she refused to be bound by the cords of that injustice. She was committed to tearing down the barriers of race and gender discrimination.
- EXCLUSIVE: NJ Teacher Suspended For Allowing 3rd Graders To Write Get-Well Letters To Mumia Abu-Jamal Says We Should Rethink "Leadership"
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- News Outlets May Have To Pay $10,000 To Play Walter Scott Shooting Video
- March2Justice News Hub: Reports From The Road
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- EXCLUSIVE: Family Of Man & 7 Children Who Died In Carbon Monoxide Accident Questions Landlord Over Stolen Meter