Last Tuesday, we lost an American hero, Dr. Dorothy Height, who passed at the age of 98, this extraordinary woman, who was equally at home with the least of us and the greatest, befriended and respected by White House residents from First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt to President Barack Obama and all the presidents in between. Born in an era of intense racial discrimination, she refused to be bound by the cords of that injustice. She was committed to tearing down the barriers of race and gender discrimination.
- Look How Beautiful Nicki Minaj Is Without All That Makeup! [PHOTOS]
- Is A Breast Cancer Cure Finally On The Way?
- Famous Interracial Couples [PHOTOS]
- Casting For Aaliyah Biopic: Our Picks For The Cast!
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One