Last Tuesday, we lost an American hero, Dr. Dorothy Height, who passed at the age of 98, this extraordinary woman, who was equally at home with the least of us and the greatest, befriended and respected by White House residents from First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt to President Barack Obama and all the presidents in between. Born in an era of intense racial discrimination, she refused to be bound by the cords of that injustice. She was committed to tearing down the barriers of race and gender discrimination.
- #ObamaAlwaysOnBeat? Check Out Some Of President Obama's Best Dance Moves
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- America's Youngest Convicted Killers To Be Released This Week