Last Tuesday, we lost an American hero, Dr. Dorothy Height, who passed at the age of 98, this extraordinary woman, who was equally at home with the least of us and the greatest, befriended and respected by White House residents from First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt to President Barack Obama and all the presidents in between. Born in an era of intense racial discrimination, she refused to be bound by the cords of that injustice. She was committed to tearing down the barriers of race and gender discrimination.
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Florida Couples Can Be Arrested If Caught "Shacking Up"
- 'A Chosen Exile:' Examining African Americans Passing As White In America [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Police Suspect Foul Play After Finding Burned Car of Missing Woman Denise L. Hart In Vermont