The Chicago Sun Times is reporting that Obama’s Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, had several discussions with Illinois Governor, Rod Blagojevich about Obama’s vacated Senate seat. According to the report, Emmanuel pushed for the appointment of Obama’s close friend, Valerie Jarret as Senator to be done by a certain time.
- Don’t Miss The 2014 Trumpet Awards! [SNEAK PEEK]
- Look How Beautiful Nicki Minaj Is Without All That Makeup! [PHOTOS]
- Is A Breast Cancer Cure Finally On The Way?
- Casting For Aaliyah Biopic: Our Picks For The Cast!
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One