The Chicago Sun Times is reporting that Obama’s Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, had several discussions with Illinois Governor, Rod Blagojevich about Obama’s vacated Senate seat. According to the report, Emmanuel pushed for the appointment of Obama’s close friend, Valerie Jarret as Senator to be done by a certain time.
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City