The Chicago Sun Times is reporting that Obama’s Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, had several discussions with Illinois Governor, Rod Blagojevich about Obama’s vacated Senate seat. According to the report, Emmanuel pushed for the appointment of Obama’s close friend, Valerie Jarret as Senator to be done by a certain time.
- Hundreds Support Confederate Flag In Birthplace Of The KKK
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NETWORKING IN COLOR: Chicago's Top Career and Business Events For July 31-August 6
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Activists Demand DOJ Intervention In #SandraBland Case, Take Stand For Black Women Targeted By Cops