The Chicago Sun Times is reporting that Obama’s Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, had several discussions with Illinois Governor, Rod Blagojevich about Obama’s vacated Senate seat. According to the report, Emmanuel pushed for the appointment of Obama’s close friend, Valerie Jarret as Senator to be done by a certain time.
- Kirk Cameron: Halloween Masks Mocking Obama Represent Jesus Defeating Satan
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- Elise Neal, Sean Blakemore Dish On TV One's 'The Fright Night Files' [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]