NY Woman Found Guilty Of Fatally Poisoning Boyfriend With Antifreeze Margaritas

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

Cynthia Galens, has been found guilty of manslaughter in death of her boyfriend, who drank a jug of margaritas laced with antifreeze at their apartment in western New York.
flavored-margarita

Air Force veteran Thomas Stack died last year from complications of ethylene glycol poisoning.

Cynthia Galens was convicted of first-degree manslaughter Thursday after a four-day trial. The 52-year-old Galens faces five to 25 years in prison at sentencing scheduled for Nov. 10.

Text continues after Pictures of the week gallery:

Investigators say Galens told them Stack was emotionally and physically abusive and she decided to exact revenge by pouring a shot glass of the toxic chemical into a margarita mix. Stack died four days later.

Read entire article at FoxNews.com

Share this post on Facebook! CLICK HERE:

Join the Conversation! Share on Facebook!

Tags: »

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus