Tennessee Firefighters Let Home Burn Down Because Of Unpaid Bill

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

Firefighters in rural Tennessee let a home burn to the ground last week because the homeowner hadn’t paid a $75 fee.

Picture 4

Gene Cranick of Obion County and his family lost all of their possessions in the Sept. 29 fire, along with three dogs and a cat.

“They could have been saved if they had put water on it, but they didn’t do it,” Cranick told MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann.

RELATED:

Bob Marley’s master recordings burned in fire in Ghana

VIDEO:

Click here to join the 2011 Black History Month contest

Join the Conversation! Share on Facebook!

Tags:

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,503 other followers