Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton developed a blood clot in her head but did not suffer a stroke or neurological damage, her doctors said Monday. They say they are confident that she will make a full recovery.
- President Obama's Top 10 Jokes From The White House Correspondents' Dinner
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- NewsOne Now Exclusive: Eric Holder Talks Legacy
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Thousands Gather In Baltimore To Demand Justice For Freddie Gray