Brooklyn Infant Dies After Dose Of Drug Store Cough Syrup

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

black baby picture

New York — A Brooklyn infant stopped breathing and died shortly after his aunt gave him over-the-counter cough medicine, a police source said Friday morning.

The death of 4-month-old Daniel Richardson, believed to be an accident, left his aunt Patricia stunned.

“I was the one who gave the baby the medicine, and I’m the one being investigated,” she said through tears. “I can’t believe this happened. I didn’t do anything wrong. “I don’t know. I gave the baby medicine. I was baby-sitting. I don’t know.”

Read more at NYDailyNews

RELATED:

8 year-old dies trying to save baby brother from fire

Share this post on Facebook! CLICK HERE:

Join the Conversation! Share on Facebook!

Tags:

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus