In this segment from National Geographic’s upcoming TV series “On Board Air Force One,” President Obama boards his first flight on Air Force One – from Chicago to Washington, D.C., when he was still president-elect. He greets the pilot and is then offered his first Air Force One meal. Obama says he wants “to see how you guys do a burger,” cooked medium-well, with cheddar cheese, Grey Poupon with lettuce and tomato. He also requests some salad or vegetables. When the waiter asks, “No fries?” He replies, “Oh, I’ll still take the fries.”
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Florida Couples Can Be Arrested If Caught "Shacking Up"
- 'A Chosen Exile:' Examining African Americans Passing As White In America [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Police Suspect Foul Play After Finding Burned Car of Missing Woman Denise L. Hart In Vermont