In this segment from National Geographic’s upcoming TV series “On Board Air Force One,” President Obama boards his first flight on Air Force One – from Chicago to Washington, D.C., when he was still president-elect. He greets the pilot and is then offered his first Air Force One meal. Obama says he wants “to see how you guys do a burger,” cooked medium-well, with cheddar cheese, Grey Poupon with lettuce and tomato. He also requests some salad or vegetables. When the waiter asks, “No fries?” He replies, “Oh, I’ll still take the fries.”
- Ex-Teacher Testifies She Erased Answers In Atlanta Schools Cheating Trial
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- HBCU Students Reveal Their Homecoming Essentials [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]