In this segment from National Geographic’s upcoming TV series “On Board Air Force One,” President Obama boards his first flight on Air Force One – from Chicago to Washington, D.C., when he was still president-elect. He greets the pilot and is then offered his first Air Force One meal. Obama says he wants “to see how you guys do a burger,” cooked medium-well, with cheddar cheese, Grey Poupon with lettuce and tomato. He also requests some salad or vegetables. When the waiter asks, “No fries?” He replies, “Oh, I’ll still take the fries.”
- Don’t Miss The 2014 Trumpet Awards! [SNEAK PEEK]
- Look How Beautiful Nicki Minaj Is Without All That Makeup! [PHOTOS]
- Is A Breast Cancer Cure Finally On The Way?
- Casting For Aaliyah Biopic: Our Picks For The Cast!
- The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Tune In To "NewsOne Now" Weekdays At 9am EST On TV One