In this segment from National Geographic’s upcoming TV series “On Board Air Force One,” President Obama boards his first flight on Air Force One – from Chicago to Washington, D.C., when he was still president-elect. He greets the pilot and is then offered his first Air Force One meal. Obama says he wants “to see how you guys do a burger,” cooked medium-well, with cheddar cheese, Grey Poupon with lettuce and tomato. He also requests some salad or vegetables. When the waiter asks, “No fries?” He replies, “Oh, I’ll still take the fries.”
- Deion Sanders' Ex Receives Jail Time For Violating Divorce Agreement
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Roland Martin, White Delta Go In On VH1's "Sorority Sisters"
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- Samaria Rice Recounts Heartbreaking Decision After Son Tamir Was Shot By Cop [VIDEO]