In this segment from National Geographic’s upcoming TV series “On Board Air Force One,” President Obama boards his first flight on Air Force One – from Chicago to Washington, D.C., when he was still president-elect. He greets the pilot and is then offered his first Air Force One meal. Obama says he wants “to see how you guys do a burger,” cooked medium-well, with cheddar cheese, Grey Poupon with lettuce and tomato. He also requests some salad or vegetables. When the waiter asks, “No fries?” He replies, “Oh, I’ll still take the fries.”
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City