On January 19, 1918 John H Johnson, publisher of “Ebony Magazine” and “Jet” was born. In 1982 he became the first African-American to appear on the Forbes 400.
- "NewsOne Now" Debuts on TV One Monday, Nov. 4
- ‘R&B Divas’: 'Silent Night' Like You’ve Never Heard! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Celebs React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- 7 Presents That Will Make Him Think You’re The Best Girlfriend Ever
- Barneys Isn't The Only One: Brands Accused Of Racism
- Peter Gunz: What To Buy Your Adult Son For Christmas [VIDEO]