10 Exciting Artists For An Art World In “Flux”
1. WILLIE COLE ( Instagram: @williecoleart_williecole_)Source:WILLIE COLE 1 of 10
2. MING SMITH ( Instagram: @mingsmithphoto)Source:Ming Smith 2 of 10
3. ANDRE WOOLERY ( Instagram: @andrewooleryart)Source:Andre Woolery 3 of 10
4. CARLOS R. CARDENASSource:Flux Art Fair 4 of 10
5. SOL’SAX (Twitter: @SolsWord)Source:Sol Sax 5 of 10
6. JOHN PINDERHUGHESSource:JOHN PINDERHUGHES 6 of 10
7. PAUL DEO ( Instagram: @pauldeo)Source:Paul DEO 7 of 10
8. MICHAEL ANDERSON (Twitter: @chamuconegro)Source:Michael Anderson 8 of 10
9. NAJEE DORSEY (Instagram: @najeedorsey)Source:Najee Dorsey 9 of 10
10. LERONE WILSON (Instagram: @SculptWax)Source:LeRone Wilson 10 of 10
The Harlem community in New York City continues to inspire and provoke amid a seismic shift in its cultural landscape. This is a community in flux — demographically, economically and creatively – the last phenomenon being reflected in the diverse and dynamic array of artists that exhibited works in the Flux Art Fair, on May 14-17, 2015. With NewsOne as a proud partner, artists from all over presented their best work varying in the digital, contemporary, and modern realms.
Whether you made it to Harlem or not, take note of the 10 artists profiled in the above slide show, identified by their work. With a mix of new and established artists, you’re sure to find your next favorite artist here.
To learn more about the eclectic show, visit FluxFair.nyc.