RED CARPET RECAP: All The Looks You Need To See From The 2016 Cannes Film Festival
12 photos Launch gallery
1. This look was everything: Kendall Jenner in Versace.
1 of 12
2. Blake Lively embraced her growing baby bump in a blue Versace gown reportedly inspired by a Disney princess.
2 of 12
3. Kim Kardashian’s snapback game is too strong. She posed in a gown by Lanyu Couture.
3 of 12
4. Spotted with Kendall, Scott Disick is also in Cannes for the film festival.
4 of 12
5. Chanel Iman was a golden goddess in August Getty Atelier on the black carpet.
5 of 12
6. Bella Hadid wore a fringed top and matching pantsuit set.
6 of 12
7. Kris Jenner posed alongside Kim Kardashian in a white gown with sparkling detail by Alexander McQueen.
7 of 12
8. Slaaaayyyy, Kendall! She wore a sheer gown by Cavalli Couture.
8 of 12
9. Eva Longoria flashed a smile at the Global Gift Gala.
9 of 12
10. Bella Hadid turned all the heads in a thigh-high slit gown by Alexandre Vauthier.
10 of 12
11. Eva Longoria wore a strapless black gown by Pamella Roland to the “Money Monster” premiere.
11 of 12
12. Ryan Gosling suited up for the premiere of “The Nice Guys.”
12 of 12