A lawsuit brought against Lebron James by a man claiming to be the NBA star’s father, has been dismissed by a Washington, D.C. judge.
Leicester Bryce Stovell’ claims were rejected because he could not prove them and had “not identified any damages.”
Stovall has accused James’ mother Gloria of tampering with a paternity test.
Stovall, a lawyer himself, said he wants to re-take a DNA test and could appeal the dismissal. LeBron’s dad says that he met his mother in a bar in 1984.
Read more at YourBlackWorld.com
Bishop Eddie Long Drops Burglary Charges Against Sex Accuser
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14