Singer Donna Summer poses with three awards she won at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles, Ca., Jan. 12, 1979. Summer won for favorite female vocalist; favorite single record, “Last Dance”; and favorite album “Live and More” in a newly-created disco category. (AP Photo/Nick Ut)
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City