Top Ten Videos to watch

HISTORY Brings 'Roots' Cast And Crew To The White House For Screening
Graduates tossing caps into the air
Freddie Gray Baltimore Protests
Mid section of man in graduation gown holding diploma
Legendary Baseball Player Tony Gwynn's Family Files A Lawsuit Against Big Tobacco
ME.jailhouse#2.0117.CW Montebello City Council has approved use of a private contractor to run the n
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Addresses Police Misconduct At Chicago City Council Meeting
WWII Soldiers Standing In A Flag Draped Sunset - SIlhouette
Students Taking a College Exam
Bill Cosby Preliminary Hearing
Hillary Clinton Campaigns In Louisville, Kentucky
Worried black businesswoman at desk
Tyler Perry And Soledad O'Brien Host Gala Honoring Bishop T.D. Jakes' 35 Years Of Ministry
Teacher with group of preschoolers sitting at table
FBI Officials Discuss Apprehension Of Explosions Suspect After Three-Day Manhunt
NFC Championship - San Francisco 49ers v Atlanta Falcons
US-POLITICS-OBAMA
Protests Erupt In Chicago After Video Of Police Shooting Of Teen Is Released
24673281
US-VOTE-DEMOCRAT-SANDERS
Nine Dead After Church Shooting In Charleston
Portrait of senior African woman holding money
Medicare
President Bush Speals At Federalist Society's Gala
Police
Police Line Tape
Senior Woman's Hands
Police officers running
New Orleans Residents Return to Housing Projects
David Banner
Leave a comment
First Lutheran Church of Carson School

First Lutheran Church of Carson School (PHOTO CREDIT: ABC News)

First Lutheran Church of Carson School in Carson, California, is closing  after parents discovered alleged sexual activity between the  4- and 5-year-olds students, reports ABC News.

According to an attorney for the alleged victims, Greg Owen, students engaged in oral sex in a tunnel slide on the playground and in an outside bathroom.

“It all boils down to a lack of supervision,” Owen said. “There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids. During naptime, the aides would be sleeping and the children would have been molesting each other during this time.”

In an interview with ABC, Richard McCarthy said that his 4-year old son received oral sex from a 5-year old girl, who was removed from the school in the wake of the allegations.

“He told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him,” McCarthy said. “It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground.”

Another boy told his parents that he received oral sex from the same girl.

Church leaders claim that the school’s closing has nothing to do with the student sex allegations, but the resignation of the principle and no teachers interested in filling the position.

According to ABC, “the California Department of Social Services cited the school for at least one of the sexual encounters and an improper student-teacher ratio.”

See ABC news report below:

McCarthy, who said he repeatedly had to tell his son that he wasn’t in trouble, refuses to send his son to another school, for now:

“There’s no way I can just take him to another school and be that parent that just lets a predator loose,” he said. “How else do you explain it?”

Owen said he has talked to several other parents who have the same worry.

“Parents are saying, ‘My child is now a predator. Now how can I let him go to another school?” he said. “I have talked to three of the parents who have not been able to, but I would think there are schools around.

“There were many children lying there and they watched these acts. In our business and in psychologicial terms, that’s sexualizing a child at a young age,” he said.

The school, the church, the principal, the teacher and an alleged child perpetrator, will all be named in a lawsuit Owen’s is scheduled to file on Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Also On News One: