Take Probiotics. Probiotics are “good” bacteria that can help keep the body healthy and protect it from “bad” bacteria — and there’s even some thought that taking probiotics may help to prevent cold and flu viruses. In fact, a recent study found that regular use of probiotics kept people healthier and reduced the incidence of upper respiratory infections (like the common cold). Consider eating foods that contain probiotics or taking probiotic supplements to prevent flu.
- Hundreds Support Confederate Flag In Birthplace Of The KKK
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NETWORKING IN COLOR: Chicago's Top Career and Business Events For July 31-August 6
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Here's What Obama Told African Leaders About Poverty, Roots, Women's Rights, & When To Call It Quits (VIDEO)