Take Probiotics. Probiotics are “good” bacteria that can help keep the body healthy and protect it from “bad” bacteria — and there’s even some thought that taking probiotics may help to prevent cold and flu viruses. In fact, a recent study found that regular use of probiotics kept people healthier and reduced the incidence of upper respiratory infections (like the common cold). Consider eating foods that contain probiotics or taking probiotic supplements to prevent flu.
- Here's Why Nicki Minaj Hilariously Called Miley Cyrus Out During The MTV VMAs
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Black Man Jailed For Months Over $5 Theft Found Dead In Cell