Take Probiotics. Probiotics are “good” bacteria that can help keep the body healthy and protect it from “bad” bacteria — and there’s even some thought that taking probiotics may help to prevent cold and flu viruses. In fact, a recent study found that regular use of probiotics kept people healthier and reduced the incidence of upper respiratory infections (like the common cold). Consider eating foods that contain probiotics or taking probiotic supplements to prevent flu.
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- Kevin Hart Fan Back On Job After ‘Selfie’ Suspension
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Elise Neal, Sean Blakemore Dish On TV One's 'The Fright Night Files' [VIDEO]