On Tuesday, voters will decide on whether Harlem Congressman Charlie Rangel, who has spent four decades as a politician, will be re-elected for another term in primary elections. Up against three younger Democrats, here, the 84-year-old Mr. Rangel explains why he deserves another term.
- The Obamas Reveal Personal Struggles With Racism In America
- Deion Sanders' Ex Receives Jail Time For Violating Divorce Agreement
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Roland Martin, White Delta Go In On VH1's "Sorority Sisters"
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro