On Tuesday, voters will decide on whether Harlem Congressman Charlie Rangel, who has spent four decades as a politician, will be re-elected for another term in primary elections. Up against three younger Democrats, here, the 84-year-old Mr. Rangel explains why he deserves another term.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland