Business Women: This group was founded in order for single black women to own or become a partner in business. It’s about Networking, Contacts, Meet up Groups, Financial Generation, Advice and building professional friendships. So if you are a woman, single or have a family and want to become part of a business or own your own, this is your first stop to your goals.
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?