In his latest YouTube address, President-elect Obama was intent on setting on a new plan for the nation’s infrastructure. He emphasized the need for a New Deal type plan that would build America’s broken domestic institutions into enviable forces. As the economy continues to slump, the future President has wasted no time appointing key members of his think squad who will bring innovation to dying industries. The new reach, he explains, will be to repair the record loss of jobs that United States workers suffered this past month. Rather than shrink in the face of the monumental challenge, the President-elect seems poised to inform and plan appropriately.
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Florida Couples Can Be Arrested If Caught "Shacking Up"
- 'A Chosen Exile:' Examining African Americans Passing As White In America [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Police Suspect Foul Play After Finding Burned Car of Missing Woman Denise L. Hart In Vermont