In his latest YouTube address, President-elect Obama was intent on setting on a new plan for the nation’s infrastructure. He emphasized the need for a New Deal type plan that would build America’s broken domestic institutions into enviable forces. As the economy continues to slump, the future President has wasted no time appointing key members of his think squad who will bring innovation to dying industries. The new reach, he explains, will be to repair the record loss of jobs that United States workers suffered this past month. Rather than shrink in the face of the monumental challenge, the President-elect seems poised to inform and plan appropriately.
- EXCLUSIVE: NJ Teacher Suspended For Allowing 3rd Graders To Write Get-Well Letters To Mumia Abu-Jamal Says We Should Rethink "Leadership"
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- News Outlets May Have To Pay $10,000 To Play Walter Scott Shooting Video
- March2Justice News Hub: Reports From The Road
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- EXCLUSIVE: Family Of Man & 7 Children Who Died In Carbon Monoxide Accident Questions Landlord Over Stolen Meter