In his latest YouTube address, President-elect Obama was intent on setting on a new plan for the nation’s infrastructure. He emphasized the need for a New Deal type plan that would build America’s broken domestic institutions into enviable forces. As the economy continues to slump, the future President has wasted no time appointing key members of his think squad who will bring innovation to dying industries. The new reach, he explains, will be to repair the record loss of jobs that United States workers suffered this past month. Rather than shrink in the face of the monumental challenge, the President-elect seems poised to inform and plan appropriately.
- Who Is Cheryl D. Mills & Why Does She Stand Out In Hillary Clinton's Emails?
- Bill's Lies Matter: Roland Martin's Talking Points Memo On #BlackLivesMatter Controversy
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- 12 Minority NYPD Officers Say They're Being Punished For Bucking Arrest Quotas