In his latest YouTube address, President-elect Obama was intent on setting on a new plan for the nation’s infrastructure. He emphasized the need for a New Deal type plan that would build America’s broken domestic institutions into enviable forces. As the economy continues to slump, the future President has wasted no time appointing key members of his think squad who will bring innovation to dying industries. The new reach, he explains, will be to repair the record loss of jobs that United States workers suffered this past month. Rather than shrink in the face of the monumental challenge, the President-elect seems poised to inform and plan appropriately.
- Waller County Officials Release Unedited Jail Video Of Sandra Bland To Dispel Rumors
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Here's What Obama Told African Leaders About Poverty, Roots, Women's Rights, & When To Call It Quits (VIDEO)