Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old of Miami, was shot and killed on February 27 by a self-appointed neighborhood watchman, George Zimmerman, while he was visiting his father in Sanford, Fla. Since the murder hit national news, NewsOne has been keeping readers abreast of the case’s developments. See some of our coverage below:
- Trayvon Martin Shooting Should Spur National Outrage
- Petition: Meet Trayvon’s Killer. Let’s Get Him Prosecuted!
- Update! 911 Calls Released In Trayvon Martin Case
- Friend Gets Panicked Phone Call From Trayvon Before His Murder
- Mail Skittles To Police Chief To Protest Trayvon’s Murder
- Was Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground Law’ License To Kill Trayvon Martin?
- ‘Million Hoody March’ For Trayvon Martin In N.Y.C.
- Fox News Only Major Media Outlet Ignoring Trayvon Martin Case
- Breaking! Feds Open Investigation Into Trayvon Case
- Our Black Boys Are Not Trash: From Emmett Till To Trayvon Martin
- When Black Folks Don’t Get The Trayvon Issue, We’ve Got An Issue
Continue reading NewsOne’s coverage here.