In support of Netflix’s What Happened?…Miss Simone documentary, RCA rounded up various artists to put together a tribute album to the late great jazz singer Nina Simone.
We’ve heard Lauryn Hill’s cover of “Feeling Good” and Usher’s cover of “My Baby Just Cares For Me,” but now the entire album is available for purchase. But before buying the album, you can stream it on Spotify.
The album features contributions by Nina Simone’s actual daughter Lisa Simone, Mary J. Blige, Usher, Alice Smith, Jazmine Sullivan, Common, and Lalah Hathaway.
Stream the whole thing below.
Usher Covers Men's Health Magazine (PHOTOS)
1. Usher Jumps Rope For Men's Health MagazineSource: 1 of 8
2. Usher Covers Men's Health MagazineSource: 2 of 8
3. Usher Hits The Bag For Men's Health MagazineSource: 3 of 8
4. Usher Hits The Speed Ball For Men's Health MagazineSource: 4 of 8
5. Finished Product For Men's Health MagazineSource: 5 of 8
6. In fighting shape for Men's Health MagazineSource: 6 of 8
7. A BTS Look At The Cover Shoot7 of 8
8. And one for good measure.8 of 8
You Have To Listen To The “Nina Revisited…A Tribute To Nina Simone” Album Right NOW was originally published on globalgrind.com