Roland Martin caught up with Harry Lennix, one of the stars of NBC’s hit drama The Blacklist, after Minister Louis Farrakhan’s address at the Justice or Else rally.
When asked his thoughts on this weekend’s rally, Lennix told Martin Min. Farrakhan’s speech was “practical, passionate — it had spirituality to it.”
“I think it was indicative of the mood” present at the historic rally, said Lennix.
He added that Farrakhan’s address reflected the “people’s need to be heard” and “gave great solutions” those in attendance could implement once they return to their respective neighborhoods.
Subscribe to the “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on iTunes.
- Dr. Cornel West: Once You Break The Back Of Fear, It’s A New Day For Oppressed People
- Chuck D: Not Only Do #BlackLivesMatter, But Black Love Matters
- Justice Or Else: Russell Simmons Discusses “Redistributing The Pain” Through Big Business, Police Body Cams
- Justice Or Else: Justice League Activists Talk Next Steps In Movement
- EXCLUSIVE: Sights & Sounds From The Justice Or Else Rally
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Calls For Economic Boycott Of Black Friday Shopping To “Redistribute The Pain”
Don’t Miss Our Hottest Stories! Get The NewsOne Flip App for iPhone: Flip, Skip — Or Send Us a Tip!
LaTosha Brown Is A Black Joy Blazer Who Has Dedicated Her Life To The Cause
702 Member Irish Grinstead Dies At 43, Sister Says
Video Shows White People Violently Attack Rhode Island Cops As Police Don't Reach For Their Guns Once
5 Lessons You Must Learn From Shirley Strawberry’s Unfortunate Crisis
Suspected White Supremacist Mad He’s Getting Death Threats After Allegedly Vowing To 'Kill Me A N*gger'
Lawsuit Will ‘Absolutely’ Be Filed After Denny’s Waitress Refused Serving Black Truckers In Viral Video: Lawyers
Video Shows Racist University Of Alabama Football Fans Tell Black Texas Players To 'Go Back To The Projects'
'Karen' Arrested After Holding Black Woman Delivering Newspapers At Gunpoint In South Carolina